Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Our Little Texas Tornado

Sadie is quickly transitioning into the "terrible two's" and I'm going crazy!! She is seriously getting harder by the minute to keep up with and can destroy a room in seconds. Shaun has nicknamed her our little Texas tornado. Lily was at this stage when the gulf was pounded in 2005 with all the hurricanes and he nicknamed her Hurricane Lily. I guess crazy 2 year olds (or nearly 2 year olds) remind us of mini natural disasters. Good thing Sadie Jane is so cute, it helps me laugh through my tears.


Sadie Jane had just rearranged all the plastic ware to make room for herself during a game of Hide and Go Seek.




You can't tell by this picture but Sadie Jane can really go to town on the spring horse. She really loves it when we sing Yankee Doodle while she rides. Hopefully this helps to burn some of her excess energy.

7 comments:

Mel said...

I can so relate. She is such a doll and this stage ends so fast as you know but at the time not fast enough!

Heather said...

Cute pictures! The Texas tornado looks like a lot of fun.

stephanie said...

Riley is still at that stage-when does it end again? I still have to get through Owen! I'm really thinking about getting rid of alot of our toys with so many pieces that have to be picked up after Riley gets into them! It's exhausting but you're right they are just too cute so that we love them no matter what they do!

CorieW said...

I hear ya. God made those 2 yrs. olds irresistibly cute for a reason! I love the picture of her in the cupboard! We miss our cute little Sadie Jane!

Anonymous said...

The little Texas tornado is so cute in the cupboard. She has determation in her eyes. She looks like she can ride the spring horse almost better than Spencer. Hang on Sadie Jane, you little cowgirl.

Laurie said...

That makes me feel a little better. Laynie has been driving me crazy she never stops. I thought it was just because I'm old.

YourARNanna said...

Sadie is EXCELLENT at hide and seek!
Thank goodness that Lily knows all her hiding spots!