Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Making Valentines!

This year we made cute little sucker Valentines (I'm a sucker for you, Valentine!) for the kids to pass out at their class parties. The kids ate a sucker while working on their cards. We kept it simple and good thing because as soon as Spencer and Lily finished eating their suckers and writing their names they bailed on me. They didn't last long tying all the cards to the suckers. Abby and I ended up putting together the Valentines by ourselves. Abby is growing up so fast. She is so helpful and fun to work with. I can seen many years of projects ahead of us!! I'm a lucky mom and I hope my kids will always enjoy hanging out around the kitchen table with me.






2 comments:

YourARNanna said...

Gotta love "arts and crafts"!

When the kids look back, these are the times they will remember.....making Valentines, cooking, coloring, gluing, pasting, etc.

What a great mom! Doing fun stuff with the kids!

Love to everyone! See you soon!



Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Love the cutie pie's at the kitchen table.

Looked like Spencer and Sadie were enjoying the suckers while Abby and Lily were working hard signing their cards. What great memories you made for the kids. Thanks for all you do Angie.

Love all of you and miss you tons.