Monday, October 13, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Here is a picture of the new Warren Family home. We bought a house is Sachse, TX which is a small suburb about 30 mins north of Dallas. We are almost unpacked (thanks to a lot of help from Nanna & Poppa) and we are all finding things we like about the house (we really miss our old house and all the neighbors we left in Utah, so we will try to focus on the positive :) I love the bigger kitchen and that the elementary is so close the kids can walk to and from school (a true blessing because school starts at 7:30!!!!!) Shaun loves the small yard and decreased mowing time. The picture is deceiving because the backyard is so small he can hardly turn his push mower around! Abby and Lily love the neighborhood pool. Spencer loves his new friends Garrett and Kade. Sadie can't tell us what she loves yet, but I would guess she would say that she loves the door knobs in our new house. Let me explain. We have lever handles and she can open all doors including the pantry, the bathrooms, and the doors to the garage and patio. She is like a little tornado moving from one room to another letting herself in or out and leaving only destruction in her wake! I've never had a child be able to open doors at 16 months and it is definitely adding to the chaos of a busy house. All in all, we know the most important thing about a house is that it holds our young family close and safe, and gives us a place to love and teach them. We are truely blessed by our Heavenly Father to have each other.

7 comments:

Lains said...

Gorgeous! Love the home.

Mel said...

Angie your house is picture perfect, I absolutely love it! I can see why you chose it, I love the style! Can't wait to have a retreat there!

Franklin Family said...

YAY!!! You've joined the blogging world. The house is beautiful!!! I'm glad you are settling (sp??) in good. We miss you guys!

Shaneen said...

No way!! I grew up near there in McKinney/Fairview. In fact, you're in my brother and sister's Stake! My brother, Chad Packard, and my sister, Daphne Coles! They're in the Wylie Ward! How fun to be in such a great area!!

Grandma:) said...

WOW!!!! You have the most beautiful children in the whole world (along with my other kids). The house looks big and really, really nice. Can't wait to see it soon along with all of you. Didn't think much about the moving van, however. Give all the kids a hug and kiss. Love you all Grandma:) 10/18/08

Laura said...

Hey Angie! September was so excited when she found out you guys had a blog. She sure misses Abby! I'm glad they've been able to talk on the phone. The house is BEAUTIFUL!!! It sounds like you guys are doing well and having fun in Texas. I'll check your blog now and then to see what "ya'll" are up to. Keep in touch!

Unknown said...

レイバン アビエイターが全ライン値段下げたと聞き、眼鏡市場に駆けつけた。どうやら、ただの噂だったみたく、レイバン RB3025など、やっぱり15000円以上はかかる。残念なことで、レイバンはめっちゃ好きだけど、フリーターのあたしには、やはりもっとお財布にやさしい普通のサングラスが相応しいかもね。