Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween 2010 was another sucessful year of candy gathering with the Warren's. We hit the Trunk or Treat at church and with 4 wards participating it was a great time. Abby dressed up in my high school cheerleading uniform and kept reminding me how she is almost as tall as me. Lily was a witch and a very cute one I must say. Spencer made a great Indiana Jones and loved the whip. Sadie Jane......well Sadie at the last min. wanted to wear last years Cinderella costume. I do have a picture of her in the fairy costume we bought for this year. Good thing 3 year olds have lots of Halloween events to wear their costumes to, no really she had to dress up 4 different times that week. She was in heaven.














2 comments:

Heather said...

Darling costumes!

And we dressed Ellie in her "Cowboys Rule" shirt on Thanksgiving in celebration of the long-standing tradition we have of watching the game. And totally thought of you!

grandma:) said...

Wow!!! What great pictures of the kids all dressed up. Sadie is just to cute in both costumes. Abby the cheerleader like her mom, Lily the cutest witch (as well as Janie), and Spencer with his macho Indiana Jones pose. I could just kiss all of them if I could. Love all of you and miss you. Thanks Angie for the pics.