Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sadie Jane's a Big Pre-schooler now!

Our sweet little Sadie Jane began pre-school this fall. Nothing too intense, but goes to pre-school with her friends from church for 3 hours a week. She loves feeling like she is one of the "big" kids now and I'm amazed at how much I can accomplish when I have 3 solid hours alone! That being said I'm not wishing away my last few years with a little one at home during the day.
Sadie Jane is becoming such a spunky little girl. She can run amazingly fast for her age which is due, I'm sure, to the years she has spent trying to keep up with her big brother and sisters. She loves to use all kinds of big words like: absolutely, actually, and incredible. Shaun and I just adore her and sometimes do a double take because of how much she looks like Abby, and how much she acts like Lily. Below is the sequence of pictures I took as I tried to get one traditional "Back to School" picture of Sadie Jane.





6 comments:

Renee said...

Seriously...that girl was a baby when you left! Where has time gone!???? Darling!

yourARmom said...

Our "Sweet Pea" is growing up so fast!
She is darling, just as all our "Grands!"

Laurie said...

So cute! Are our babies really three? Where did the time go?

Gabe & Emily said...

She poses EXACTLY like Lily....I think I have pics of Lily doing those same moves :-) Your kids all look so grown up. We sure miss you guys!

grandma:) said...

Sadie Jane you are so cute. It is so fun to see all of your posses. You will give Lily a run for the show biz girl. You are such a big girl now. Love your backpack and love you.

CorieW said...

Ha Ha so cute! The non-traditional photos are always the best anyway. It shows her funny personality:) So wierd that you have non-kid time now!!! I am kind of jealous but lately I'm so freaked out about how fast time flies with the little ones that I'm not quite as jealous as I would usually be. Miss you!