Monday, July 6, 2009

That's a Wrap!!

OK, so here we are at the end of another school year and I'm saying WOW that went fast! The end of the year is always fun with parties, graduations, programs, field days, award ceremonies, and the mixed emotions of happiness for summer break/ sadness of missing the daily interaction of school friends. Here are a few of the pictures I took over the last few weeks of school. I always wish I would have taken more but when I'm in the moment my hands are full (yes, even if you don't see Sadie Jane in the pictures she was there and making it a little tricky to get good shots) and I have to tell myself "next time".


Spencer graduated from Preschool!! He really enjoyed his two days a week with Ms. Catherine and Ms. Renna this year, but he is so excited to be in Kindergarten next year. Spencer is such a smart little boy and he has such a kind heart. He will do great! The other day he was sitting on my lap cuddling with me and I told him someday he would grow into a man and be to big to sit on my lap and cuddle and that I would be very sad. He told me to not worry because he would just sit beside me instead. Ohhh how I love that little guy!!









Lily had a wonderful Kindergarten year and we just loved her teacher, Mrs. Jenkins. At the beginning of the year, I wondered what Lily would be like in a classroom all day long, 5 days a week. She has the personality of a kitten, sweet and irresistibly cute, but watch out if she gets the claws out!! Turns out she is a great leader. In the mock presidential election she won and became president of her class and at the end of the year received the "Life Saver" award as her teacher teared up saying that she was very dependable and responsible. I was so proud and hope she can always steer her strong spirit in the right direction.








Abby had a very exciting 3rd grade year! She mastered her multiplication facts, learned to write in cursive, and read countless books! She is growing into a young lady and we are in awe! Abby adored her teacher whose name was also Abby, but known around our house and Mrs. Sandoval. We really were lucky to get Mrs. Sandoval. Abby thrived in her classroom and with the school change Mrs. Sandoval helped smooth the transition. We were so proud of Abby when she got a commended score on both her Reading and Math TAKS test. YEA ABBY!!!





2 comments:

YourARNanna said...

Oh, the Wonderful, Witty, Wise, Water loving, Warren children!
How we love them all!
Abby, Lily, Spencer, and Sadie Jane!

We are so greatful to be your grandparents and love every minute we get to spend together!

Love you from Arkansas to Alaska (and back)!
:)
Nanna and Poppa

Grandma:) said...

My kids are getting so big. It was so fun to be with Lily and Abby for all the graduation stuff at school. What a great year for all of you.

Spencer was just to quick for us on his graduation. He is getting so big as well. Love to hear you read to us.

We loved being there with all of you and miss you all so much.

Hope to see you sooner than later.

Love you to the stars and back