Friday, March 20, 2009

Really??

I know! When Shaun and I were driving down to San Antonio last month we came up behind this car, and as we got closer I couldn't believe my eyes. The 4-wheeler was tied down to the top of the car! We discussed how the guy got the 4-wheeler up there (there was a spoiler on the trunk and the hood seemed to be in good condition) and the only conclusion we could come to is he either had a fork lift or he (with help) lifted it up there(he was a REALLY big guy). Any other ideas?? I'm glad we were able to snap a picture because it's hard to believe you could get a 4-wheeler on top of a car. Is that even legal?




4 comments:

Jen said...

He needs to invest in a trailer!

Franklin Family said...

That is too funny. I guess only in TX :) HA HA!

Anonymous said...

This would have been hard to believe without a picture.

I would have been so upset if Dee would have done this to our car. I guess you see anything these days.

Those Texans will do anything for a good laugh.

CorieW said...

That's hilarious. I hope that guy got a whopper of a ticket b/c that's got to be worse than an improperly worn seatbelt right?