Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!






Happy Halloween!!
Wow! What a crazy fun day! Our week was full of Halloween activities and parties. Abby had an Achievement Days party, Spencer had a playgroup party, Abby and Lily had school parties, we had the ward trunk or treat, and to top it all off we had our good friends over to trick or treat with us, eat dinner, and hang out! Whew! I was very grateful our costumes held up, everyone stayed happy (well most of the time), and the weather was wonderful.





Spencer and his friend Garette
both dressed up as pirates. It was
so funny to see them give their best
pirate faces. My friend Angie and I
teased that they looked like a East
Coast and a West Coast Pirate.

4 comments:

Mel said...

Cute costumes!!! I love baby Sadie Jane!! Adorable!

Grandma:) said...

Wow!!! The cutest costumes with the cutest little angles. Little Sadie Jane is the cutest Raggedy Ann. Loved Spencer's pirate costume and I'll bet he loved playing the pirate. Lily looked so cute as Belle and Abby was a beautiful Fairy. I don't know how you get the kids to be so good for the pictures. Can't wait to see you all.

Elicia said...

They look great! Thanks for the use of the slips, it worked really well for our Sadie. I got some pics out on our blog!

mykel said...

Angie I was so excited when Casey told me about your blog. I can't believe how big your kids are. your house looks beautiful. I am so excited for you! when you get some time drop a e-mail tmykel@msn.com
can't wait to hear from you.
MyKel